PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is processed in verbal, written or electronic environment in order to be able to give the following objectives and services (Accommodation, Transfer, Tour services, etc.) within the determined legal framework and in this context to fulfill the contractual and legal obligations of Tr Turistik Ticaret A.Ş.
In this context, your personal data may be processed by Tr Turistik Ticaret A Ş and its group companies as Data Officer under the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (KVKK) and the relevant legislation, in accordance with the framework described below and the relevant legislation.
Except for the exceptions provided by the relevant legislation; your personal data held by Tr Turistik Ticaret A.Ş. will not be processed without your express consent and technical and administrative measures will be taken to prevent the loss of stored, recorded, unauthorized data and the unlawful use.
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data can be processed in the following cases;
If you use or claim services offered by Tr Turistik Ticaret A.Ş, if you wish to benefit from newsletters, notifications and other trade related services of Tr Turistik Ticaret A.Ş, if you contact Tr Turistik Ticaret A.Ş when you participate in surveys and visit our websites.
In addition to the above; As long as the purpose of data processing is through channels such as spoken, written or electronic media, distribution channels, call centres, websites, mobile applications and all electronic and digital media and similar channels related to the service provided by Tr Turistik Ticaret A.Ş , your personal data may be processed in accordance with the relevant laws, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Your personal data such as your name, surname, TC ID number, phone number, e-mail address, phone number,
- Your personal data, including your use of the services offered by Tr Turistik Ticaret A.Ş; Your habit of using certain services, as well as the information you provide and the usage details;
- Your data such as your requests, complaints, transaction information in Tr Turistik Tic. A.Ş. sales channels,
- In case you make a job application to/have a job interview with Tr Turistik Ticaret A.Ş., all kinds of personal data provided and obtained from various human resources companies.
- Your personal data obtained through your communication with Tr Turistik Ticaret A.Ş. through your call logs, email, fax or otherwise,
- If you visit Tr Turistik Ticaret A.Ş. offices, your information provided for security purposes,
- Traffic data such as the date and time of the connection to the system with respect to the access in the Internet, date and time of the system output, IP address, etc.
- Your data on the services you receive from third parties and, if you benefit from the services offered in connection with them, provide data, for example, a joint service, a campaign, etc. in cooperation between Tr Turistik and third parties,
- Your credit card and bank card details, branch code, account number and other bank information,
- If you work as a member of a dealer, hotel or sub-agencies of Tr Turistik Tic. A.Ş.; Your TR ID No, identification information, contact information, social security information, education information, recordings of meetings with customers, dealers, business partners and subcontractors of Tr Turistik A.Ş. , Local-, IP-, network-, band-, Access- and usage information from the Internet and applications of Tr Turistik Tic. A.Ş.
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data, including but not limited to the following, may be used for the purpose of providing services provided by Tr Turistik Tic. A.Ş. Process management, analysis of services, marketing / sales activities and communication, customer service and customer satisfaction, improving the quality of services offered, reporting and analysis, credit management and similar purposes, both in the digital environment and in the physical environment Surroundings of Tr Turistik Tic. A.Ş. Systems are kept.
- In case you use or apply for the services provided by Tr Turistik Tic A.Ş. and/or your business partner, carrying out the relevant transaction and giving information about the process.
- Provision of necessary information according to contract and / or legislation, notifications, provision, celebrations, wishes, thank you, surveys,
- performing segmentation operations to provide better service to you,
- To provide information about new services of Tr Turistik Ticaret A.Ş and / or its partners, general and special campaigns, discounts, promotions, etc.,
- Providing the most appropriate service to you,
- Copy / backup to prevent data loss,
- Send commercial electronic messages by further approval in accordance with the law,
- Obtained from related channels and detection of identity through matching with other data belong to you, using of data in accordance with the purpose of obtaining
- Taking all the necessary technical and administrative measures for the services provided by Tr Turistik Ticaret A.Ş.
- To analyse the use of our services in order to improve and retrofit our systems,
- To analyze for the purpose of developing the services offered by Tr Turistik Ticaret A.Ş.
- Billing, payment transactions related to service procurement,
- To be able to answer all your questions and complaints,
- To trace or prevent violations of contractual and / or contractual obligations in the use of the services provided by the tourist,
- Providing the necessary information in accordance with the requests and controls of regulatory and supervisory agencies and official authorities,
- To fulfil our contractual and / or legal obligations related to the products and services we offer to you with our business partners and other third parties,
- Measuring customer satisfaction,
- Providing and carrying out customer service
- Business proposal and other such purposes, in the case of a suitable position for those who have made a business call with Tr Turistik Ticaret A.Ş.,
- To verify your credentials and your information at Tr Turistik Ticaret A.Ş,
- Electronic Communications Act No. 5809, Regulation of publications on the Internet Act No.5651 and the fight against the crimes committed by these publications, Regulations for Information Technology and Communications Authority regulations and other legislation.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal information may be disclosed to, but not limited to, our business partners under the Personal Data Protection Act and other laws and for the purposes set out above, as well as to other third parties listed below.
- Tr Turistik Tic. A.Ş group companies,
- Persons acting on their behalf and / or account of Tr Turistik Tic. A.Ş
- Partnerships in relation to the performance of the products and / or services you use,
- Subcontractors, solution partners, market research companies contracted by Tr Turistik Tic A.Ş.
- Related institutions and organizations related to the follow-up of receivables
- Your authorized representatives,
- Third parties receiving consultancy services such as law offices, audit firms,
- Tr Turistik Tic. A.Ş. regulatory and supervisory agencies, governmental and administrative authority,
YOUR RIGHTS FOR PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the relevant legislation, you have the following rights and in this respect you can always apply to Tr Turistik Ticaret A.Ş:
Phone: 0 242 324 95 65
- To learn whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information with regard to this,
- To learn the purpose of processing of personal data and whether they are used appropriately or not,
- To know the third parties in which personal data is transmitted in domestic or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion of personal data, correction of personal data that has been processed incorrectly or missing and / or requesting forwarded third parties to delete personal data,
- Objection to the emergence of a result against the individual by analysing the processed data, in particular by automated systems; Request for compensation in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data,
LEGALLY REQUIRED EXCEPTIONS
Your personal information may be processed without your express consent in the following situations; Where, in accordance with the relevant legislation, this is directly linked to the establishment or execution of a contract;
If it is necessary to process personal data of the contracting parties;
when laws are clearly prescribed; if our company is obliged to fulfil its legal obligation; if it was announced by you; compulsory data processing for the establishment, use or protection of any rights in you; without violating your fundamental rights and freedoms, and in the case of compulsory data processing, for the legitimate interests of our company and in accordance with other procedures and principles established in relevant laws.
Other exceptions provided by law are reserved.
Due to changes in legislation, technology and commerce, we encourage you to visit our website regularly to find out about these changes.